Century Prime Rewards
- All Century City Unit Owners
Gramercy Residences, Knightsbridge Residences, Milano Residences, Trump Tower Manila.
- All Centuria Medical Doctors, Unit Owners and Tenants
- Century Properties full-time employees and salespersons [full time & regular]
- All Centuria Clients with a total accumulated spend of 5,000 and up.
- All Siglo Clients with a total accumulated spend of 5,000 and up.
- Century City Mall Shoppers with a total accumulated spend of 5,000 and up.
EARNING POINTS THROUGH PURCHASES AND SERVICE AVAILMENTS
- A qualified member earns points through:
|Purchase or Service Availment|
|Purchase of any condominium or office unit* directly from Century Properties||Every P200 = 1 point
Points will be credited upon 10% payment**
|Purchase or payment of services in Centuria Medical Makati||Every P200 = 1 point|
|Purchase or payment of services in Century City Mall||Every P200 = 1 point|
|Payment of accommodations in specific Siglo Suites units in Century City – direct bookings only||Every P200 = 1 point|
* Unit purchases from August 23, 2017 onwards that were confirmed by Century Properties’ Documents and Collections Group to have a valid Reservation Agreement, Reservation Fee and Complete Documents
** Upon 10% payment, a maximum amount of Php500,000 will be converted into points.
REWARDS AND REWARDS CATALOG
A customer should sign up to the portal to become a member; and a member should log on to the portal to:
- Update their account profile based on their preferences
- Input their purchase details and a clear image of their official receipts, which will in turn be processed and validated within 2-3 business days, and credited as rewards points, by the system.
- Monitor their points and history of their purchases
- Check exclusive promotions and the catalog of items for which they can use their rewards points in. The catalog will be updated periodically to update and provide exciting offerings to members.
- Redeem their rewards via a system-enabled process.
Step 1 – The member goes to the Century Prime Rewards website and logs on to his/her personal account [e-mail address as username and personally pre-assigned password]
Step 2 – The member selects his/her chosen reward from the catalog based on his/her earned points.
Step 3 – The system automatically captures the redemption and reflects the balance of the points.
Step 4 – Receiving the rewards will be through any of the following:
- For all Century City Mall merchants, Centuria Medical clinics and Siglo Suites:
The system generates an e-voucher once the redemption process in the portal is complete. This can be printed out or saved on a mobile device and presented to the Concierge of Century City Mall after 10 business days from the online redemption date.
- During the period of Century City Mall’s Shopaholic promo, which occurs every fourth quarter of a calendar year, all points earned within the period of the said promo will automatically convert into rebates and rewards based on Shopaholic mechanics.
Membership validity is PERPETUAL.
- Rewards points accrued in a member's account shall be maintained in the account until they are redeemed or until they expire, whichever occurs first.
- Rewards points earned in one calendar year remain valid until the next calendar year thereafter. For example, Points earned from July 2017 must be redeemed for an award by July 2018. Points that are not redeemed by July 2018 are void and deleted from accounts.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Guidelines, promotion offerings, and venues for earning points are described in each account or in any subsequent applicable rules or guidelines sent by Century. Century and its service providers reserve the right at all times to make any changes to any such rules or offerings in its sole discretion.
- Points accrued by any Member do not constitute the property of the member and have no cash or monetary value and cannot be exchanged for cash. Points cannot be earned for Value Added Tax, other government charges and service charges.
- Century reserves the right to make adjustments on earned or accrued points as it sees fit including, but no limited to, deduction of points arising from returned goods or services purchased from merchants or from disputes.
- It is the responsibility of the member to keep transaction receipts, which is required for points verification by the system, and for succeeding instances in cases of settling disputes.
- For points redemption, those points reflected in the system shall be deemed correct and Century has the exclusive right to determine the available amount of points to be awarded to or redeemed by the member.
- Redeemed rewards are not exchangeable for other awards or privileges, or refundable, replaceable, or be sold or transferred for cash or credit under any circumstances.
- By redeeming points for award or privileges, the member releases Century, its partner merchants and service group, as well as the directors and officers of Century and such entities, from any and all liability to the member regarding the use, process and redemption of the points and on the issuance and usage of said rewards. Points redeemed may no longer be changed, revoked, or cancelled.
- Century will bear no responsibility for resolving any disputes concerning any goods or services received by the member.
- Each individual Redemption Partner’s return and exchange policy will apply on redeemed awards.
- Information acquired during issuance and redemption of points may be used by Century and its service group for administrative and for the purpose of conducting marketing and customer analytics.
- Transactions from the following stores/services will not be honored in this activity:
LBC Fund remittance/acceptance
KFX (Foreign Exchange) Money conversion
DHL Fund remittance
- Note that a maximum amount of P500,000 per receipt is convertible to points.